Nies Cuomo

Angaben zum Lebenslauf

Keratsini is a huge suburb of Piraeus and part of the Athens city complex. The range from the center of Athens is about 11 kilometres. The location was formerly a farmhouse, yet it was highly urbanized, mostly after the 1950s. The main square of Evgenia is adorned by the statue of the Asia Minor, which was erected in memory of the evacuees from the Asia Minor Disaster resolved in the location. Pavlos Fissa Avenue is the industrial area of the city with lots of shops. Background The Ancient Times Main Entryway: I am The first settlement of the Community was built on the hillside of Agios Georgios Hill at a factor positive to the opportunity of raids and presence mixed-up. The foundations alongside the church of St. George and also the numerous finds offer proof that the initial settlement in the area was developed around 3000 BC. The name of the area was Thymedata and also was bordering with the piratical settlement of Heracles, both of which came from Ancient Athens. The settlement was found on the existing Method of Democracy, which connects Piraeus, Keratsini and also Perama as well as the center of Athens. It is guessed that Theseus developed his ships there, based upon Plutarch's recommendation to the Identical Life. The site was deserted temporarily when Xerxes cleared up there. Newer Season The background of the Municipality during the Roman as well as Oriental periods is unknown. In the 17th century, on the hill of Agios Georgios was constructed the very first church in the name of Saint Nicholas. The monks of the monastery of Agios Spyridon called the area from Agios Dionysios (old boundaries) to the hill of Agios Georgios Agriamen. This name did not prevail. The official name, both in Ottoman and Greek files, was Keratsinion or Tseratsinion, with the last being more prevalent. The first one dominated in the Modern Greek periods. The name Keratsinion is a complex word from the Kerathia that sprouted there as well as from the name of the owner of the entire area from the Hill of Agios Georgios to the Manitica and from today's cemetery of Anastasios to Drapetsona, called Ginis or Gynis. Modern Background Throughout the Greek Change, Georgios Karaiskakis, who built the strongholds in Tabouria, settled in Keratsini. In 1827 the city was damaged by Kioutachis Pasha as well as stayed deserted until 1830. In 1836 the residents started to clear up once again as well as in 1840 the location (currently called New town of Tseratsini) came from the Town of Athens. In 1870 it came to be a self-governing neighborhood called Keratsini Town. The Piraeus, in honor of Karaiskakis, developed a temple alongside the church of Agios Nikolaos. In 1879 the site was renovated as well as converted into an abbey. In 1963, the temple was destroyed and a young man was built in 2000. Annually, the "Karaiskakia" is arranged by the Holy Church of St. George, wishing to honor the Revolutionary Hero, George Karaiskakis. After the arrival of the evacuees from Smyrna on 18 January 1934 the location was changed right into a community called the District of Tabouri. Later on it was relabelled to the Municipality of Agios Georgios Keratsini, and from 1936 to 1947 the town was called the Community of Amfialis on the campaign of the then mayor, Konstantinos Filandrou. In 1947 today name was established, the Town of Keratsini. In Keratsini, on 13 October 1944, the Fight of Electric, a dispute between ELAS and armed workers as well as other people on the one hand as well as the pulling back German conquerors on the other. The success of the previous prevented the destruction of the power plant, which the last tried to explode. The devastation of the plant would certainly make it impossible for the container to be energized for a long period of time. There is an event of the Historical Archive of Pay Per Click and a memorial to the dead competitors has actually been put up. Today Leoforos Dimokratis - Keratsini The District of Keratsini is connected with the district of Drapetsona in 2011 as well as other towns in Greece.

προαστια πειραια