Profil

Star Hession

Angaben zum Lebenslauf

Keratsini is a huge suburb of Piraeus as well as part of the Athens city complex. The range from the facility of Athens is about 11 kilometres. The area was formerly a farmhouse, yet it was highly urbanized, generally after the 1950s. The central square of Evgenia is adorned by the sculpture of the Asia Minor, which was put up in memory of the refugees from the Asia Minor Disaster worked out in the location. Pavlos Fissa Opportunity is the commercial district of the city with many stores. Background The Ancient Times Main Entryway: I am The initial negotiation of the District was built on the hill of Agios Georgios Hillside at a factor positive to the possibility of raids as well as presence at sea. The structures beside the church of St. George as well as the various finds give proof that the first settlement in the location was developed around 3000 BC. The name of the area was Thymedata and also was bordering with the piratical negotiation of Heracles, both of which belonged to Old Athens. The settlement was located on the existing Method of Democracy, which links Piraeus, Keratsini as well as Perama and the center of Athens. It is hypothesized that Theseus developed his ships there, based on Plutarch's referral to the Identical Life. The website was deserted temporarily when Xerxes resolved there. Newer Period The history of the Town throughout the Roman as well as Byzantine periods is unknown. In the 17th century, on the hill of Agios Georgios was developed the very first church in the name of Saint Nicholas. The monks of the monastery of Agios Spyridon called the location from Agios Dionysios (old limits) to capital of Agios Georgios Agriamen. This name did not prevail. The main name, both in Ottoman and Greek documents, was Keratsinion or Tseratsinion, with the last being much more common. The first one prevailed in the Modern Greek durations. The name Keratsinion is an intricate word from the Kerathia that sprouted there and also from the name of the owner of the whole area from capital of Agios Georgios to the Manitica and from today's cemetery of Anastasios to Drapetsona, called Ginis or Gynis. Modern Background Throughout the Greek Revolution, Georgios Karaiskakis, who constructed the fortifications in Tabouria, resolved in Keratsini. In 1827 the city was ruined by Kioutachis Pasha and also stayed deserted until 1830. In 1836 the citizens began to clear up once again as well as in 1840 the location (now called New village of Tseratsini) belonged to the Municipality of Athens. In 1870 it ended up being an independent area called Keratsini Town. The Piraeus, in honor of Karaiskakis, constructed a temple beside the church of Agios Nikolaos. In 1879 the website was restored and exchanged an abbey. In 1963, the temple was damaged and a boy was built in 2000. Annually, the "Karaiskakia" is arranged by the Holy Church of St. George, desiring to recognize the Revolutionary Hero, George Karaiskakis. After the arrival of the evacuees from Smyrna on 18 January 1934 the area was changed into a community called the Town of Tabouri. Later on it was renamed to the Town of Agios Georgios Keratsini, as well as from 1936 to 1947 the district was called the Municipality of Amfialis on the initiative of the after that mayor, Konstantinos Filandrou. In 1947 the present name was developed, the Municipality of Keratsini. In Keratsini, on 13 October 1944, the Battle of Electric, a dispute in between ELAS and armed employees and other residents on the one hand as well as the pulling away German conquerors on the other. The triumph of the former protected against the damage of the power plant, which the latter attempted to explode. The devastation of the plant would certainly make it impossible for the basin to be amazed for a very long time. There is an exhibition of the Historic Archive of Pay Per Click and also a memorial to the dead fighters has actually been put up. Today Leoforos Dimokratis - Keratsini The Town of Keratsini is related to the municipality of Drapetsona in 2011 as well as other towns in Greece.

προαστια πειραια